We thank you for arriving within the noted timeframes, as we are unable to accommodate early arrivals.
- Camp Burgess for Boys & Camp Hayward for Girls
- Check-in is on Sunday between 1:00-2:30pm
- Check-out is on Friday between 2:00-3:30pm (for sessions 1,1a,1b,2, 3 & 5)
- Check-out is on Friday between 11:00-12:30pm (for session 4 only)
- Adventure Trips & Farm Camp (check-in and check-out are at Base Camp)
- Check-in is on Sunday between 1:00-2:00pm
- Check-out is on Friday between 10:00-11:00am
Cancel before May 1 – program fees paid are refundable, less the $45 registration fee and deposit*
Cancel on or after May 1 – 50% program fees paid are refundable, less the $45 registration fee and deposit*
Cancel within 14 days of program start date – No refund, except in the case of medical necessity (documentation must be provided)*
*PLEASE NOTE: Deposits ($200/Camp session, $150/Adventure Trip and Registration Fee ($45) are non-refundable and non-transferrable under all circumstances.
There is a $25 administrative fee for changing sessions after registering.
We accept one cabin or tent mate request per camper, per session. This is done at the time of online registration or noted on the paper Registration Form.
Every person we hire to work at our camp goes through an extensive background check that includes submission of a thorough application packet, interviews with the director, CORI and SORI background checks, and three separate references.
- Program Participants
- Camp Burgess & Hayward campers: 7-16 years old
- Adventure Trips participants: 12-17 years old
- Farm Camp participants: 12-16 years old
- Counselor in Training (CIT) participants: 16 years old or entering 11th grade
- Staff Positions
- Junior Counselors: 17 years old or have completed the CIT program
- Counselors: 18+ (mostly college students or high school seniors)
- Resource Staff, Teen Adventure Trip Leaders & Outdoor Education Staff: 21+
Because our sessions are only 1 or 2 weeks long, there are no parent days or visiting days at our camp.
We ask that you do not pick up any camper during a session, as it strongly impacts his/her and the other campers’ cabin or trip experience. We thank you in advance for selecting the correct session(s) for your summer schedule. Please contact the director of your child’s program immediately if you have an issue with any of the dates scheduled.
We encourage parents to send their campers snail mail, which is handed out every night after dinner. You can also email your camper on our website. These emails are printed out for campers after dinner. Phones and other electronic devices are not used by campers. Please leave these personal items at home.
Yes, our Financial Assistance Application can be found on the Dates & Rates page of our website.