Food, Glorious Food
MEALS AT CAMP
Balancing the nutritious and delicious, our family style meals have a variety of choices. Singing, cheering, and laughing in the dining hall with your cabin mates are the perfect accompaniment. Say hello to some of the meals you will enjoy this summer:
- Eggs and bacon with homefries
- Hot pancakes with sausage
- Waffles with cinnamon apples, strawberries, and maple syrup
- Bagels, muffins, and scones
Joining the main meal options there is always a variety of cereals, fresh fruits, yogurts, hot oatmeal, and juice.
- Cheese, pepperoni, and veggie pizza
- Sandwiches with a selection of breads, meats, and cheeses
- Homemade chili with all the fixings
In addition to the main meal, you will find homemade soup, fresh fruit, and our large salad bar.
- Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread
- Turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, stuffing, and vegetables
- Chicken Kiev, rice, and mixed veggies
- Cookout complete with hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled vegetables, and corn on the cob
As with lunch, homemade soup, fresh fruit, and our large salad bar are available as well as milk at each table.
- Fresh fruits: Sliced cantaloupe, honey dew melon, or watermelon
- Baked goods: chocolate chip cookies, cakes, and pies
- Cold summer treats: popsicles, frozen novelties, and even ice cream sundaes
You can check out our Sample Menu as well.
Available at all meals, there is a vegetarian option, gluten free alternatives, and a “chicketarian” option for campers who only eat poultry. Rice and soy milks are readily available. Most allergies and other dietary needs can be accommodated.
If your camper will require a special diet, please contact our Food Services Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (508)428-2571.