SKI & RIDE ADVENTURE
February 18 – 23, 2018 – $825
The best way to spend February vacation is on the White Mountains with friends! We visit three mountains, while still finding time to snow tube, ice skate, enjoy town time, and even receive a hands-on educational tour of a dog sledding team! We reside & cook delicious meals in the White Mountains Hostel, a renovated New England farmhouse located in Conway, NH. Drop-off & pick-up is from the Emilson YMCA in Hanover. This program is open to ages 12-17. Rentals and lessons are available for an additional fee.
APRIL VACATION CAMP
Missing camp? Bored during vacation? Join us at Camp Burgess and Hayward during your school break for a week of fun, laughter and friendship. Participate in traditional camp activities, such as the climbing tower, waterfront fun, sports, arts and crafts, media, evening all-camps, and a whole lot of camp spirit. We will also embark on off-site trips to some fantastic Cape Cod locations!April Vacation Camp is for ages 9-16.
- Participants reside in the heated Camp Burgess cabins and eat in the Camp Burgess dining hall.
- Campers are supervised by our experienced and dynamic staff.
- On-site activities are extremely varied, and off-site activities are educational and fun!
- Round-trip transportation is available from the Emilson YMCA in Hanover.
- Payment plans and financial assistance are available.