Forever Camp Campaign 2022
Camp stays with us forever, and we are counting on our entire community of alumni, staff, and Camp families to make each year extraordinary. This summer, we have launched the NEW “Forever Camp” Campaign, and we ask you to step forward and take action to support the Camp experience you have grown to love. With the help of our alumni, families, and community donors, our goal is to raise $200,000 in 2022 to ensure all children can enjoy the transformational experience of summer camp for years to come.
We welcome camp alumni, donors, community members, and parents of current campers to visit South Shore YMCA Camp Burgess & Hayward and get involved with our FOREVER CAMP Campaign. Learn more about the amazing ways our SSYMCA resident camp impacts our youth and changes their lives by providing the opportunity for growth, discovery, and skill-building.
Please consider supporting the Camp Burgess & Hayward Forever Camp Campaign in the following ways:
- Make an online donation at give.ssymca.org/forevercamp to our Forever Camp campaign
- Donate through your Donor Advised Fund or stock transfer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Show your love for Camp and begin a fundraising page of your own at give.ssymca.org/forevercamp
- Volunteer to be on the SSYMCA Camp Burgess & Hayward Committee to engage alumni and donors, and support camp fundraising efforts.
- Host a Camp Connections event in your home or office. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Make your tax-deductible gift online here!
Or, print our paper pledge form here: 2022 Pledge Card
100% of your tax-deductible contribution will go directly to helping us give the gift of camp to every child that wants to attend. With your assistance, we will ensure that no child’s financial situation prevents them from participating in our programs.
The cost of a one-week session is $925. The cost of a two-week session is $1,850. No gift is too small – any amount you choose to give will help ensure that our programs are made accessible to all children. If you would like to sponsor a child for an entire session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will identify a disadvantaged child who would benefit from your generous gift of a full scholarship.
The South Shore YMCA is a 501(c)3 organization. We will mail you an acknowledgment of your donation for your records.
If you would like to learn about other ways to give including Capital, Endowment, and Planned Gifts, please contact us at (508) 428-2571, ext. 101, or at email@example.com