FAMILY CAMP EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ON CAPE COD!
This summer, South Shore YMCA Camps Burgess & Hayward camps are being offered for families to be together at SUMMER FAMILY CAMP ON CAPE COD. Come down as a family and unwind for 3 or 5 nights, enjoy cabin life, swimming, kayaking, family dining, hiking and more.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING: Three and five-night programs that include lodging, meals, programming, and an opportunity to visit your favorite Cape Cod attractions.
$900 for three nights for a cabin of up to 4 people (Thursday-Sunday)
$1,350 for five nights for a cabin of up to 4 people (Thursday-Tuesday)
$175 for each additional person per cabin
8 people maximum per cabin
PROGRAMMING: Families will have the opportunity to sign up for scheduled YMCA-led activities throughout the weekend. Families may also choose from a variety of self-led entertainment options that can be done as a family at any time.
- YMCA-led activities will include waterfront (swimming, canoes, kayaks, SUP, etc.), climbing tower, and farm programs. We will also be facilitating night programs including sunset pontoon rides, trivia, a movie night and, of course campfires.
- Self-led activities will include arts & crafts, scavenger hunts, basketball, volleyball, soccer and other sports. Families will also have the opportunity to get off-site and explore the beautiful Cape Cod!
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic closely and follow all CDC and state guidelines for operation.
- Families will not be required to socially distance within their family units but are highly encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines when interacting with other families, including remaining 6 feet apart and wearing a mask when possible.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing stations will be available at all buildings and program spaces.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask when indoors (excluding their cabin), unless they are eating.
- Tables in the dining hall will be positioned at least 6 feet apart. Families are encouraged to eat meals at outdoor dining areas.
- Families provided with their own set of PFDs, arts & crafts materials, and other personal equipment that will be theirs for the duration of the program.
- Designated staff dedicated to daily cleaning/sanitizing all common areas including dining hall, indoor spaces, and all bathrooms.
- YMCA-led programs designed to allow for social distancing between family units. Program spaces and equipment will be sanitized after each use. All facilities will be deep cleaned in between each Family Camp Session.
CAMP BURGESS & HAYWARD
75 Stowe Rd, Sandwich, MA 02563