Come back to Camp on Sunday, October 29th for our Annual Fall Festival & Scenic 5K Trail Run-Walk!
Register here: https://ssymca.org/donatio…/…/scenic-5k-trail-walk/register/ – or, register at check-in!
- PARKING: Upon arrival at 75 Stowe Road, Sandwich, MA, you will see signs directing you to the Burgess visitor parking lot – please park there and make your way to the Burgess Dining Hall to check in.
- CHECK-IN/REGISTRATION: Check-in and registration will take place in the Burgess Dining hall beginning at 9:30 am. We will have coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cider, doughnuts and fruit awaiting you. *The more the merrier! it is not too late to register, so please bring along any friends and family who may want to join in on the festivities – we will have registration available at check-in!
- WEATHER: This event will take place rain or shine, so please plan accordingly. We have plenty of indoor space to hold activities, should it rain.
- 5K PARTICIPANTS: The 5K will begin promptly at 10:30 am at the Burgess Barn. Please bring a water bottle and wear close-toed shoes.
- SPECTATORS: We have several activities planned to keep our spectators busy (and warm!) during the 5K, as they cheer on the 5K participants.
- POST 5K: After the 5K, we will have a delicious harvest lunch and several seasonal activities to participate in, including face painting, hay rides, scarecrow making, pumpkin painting, zip-lining and a farm tour!
- DOGS: We ask that you please leave your canine friends at home.
All proceeds from this event go directly to the Campership Fund, which makes our life-changing programming accessible to all children, regardless of their economic circumstances.