Whether it’s your first or fifteenth, welcome to another amazing summer on Spectacle Pond! We are already busy preparing for your arrival! If you have not done so, please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in your first choice session. We offer Online Registration, but if you are applying for financial assistance, you will complete and submit the 2017 Financial Assistance Application and Registration Form.
All of the confirmation materials will be downloadable, at the end of the online registration process – you will not receive a separate confirmation email from us.
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
You can log back into your account anytime, here. When returning to your account, you can add sessions, make a Camp Store deposit, view/print your season statement, make a payment and upload forms.
THE PARENT GUIDE
The Parent Guide has all the information you need for camp, so please take the time to read all the information. You can find all of the following in the Parent Guide, plus much much more!
- Packing List
- Check In times
- Cabin assignment information
OTHER IMPORTANT FORMS
- Camper Medical Paperwork – All registrants will be required to submit their medical paperwork (heath form, immunization record, insurance card copy) electronically as part of the registration process.
- Camper Info Form -This pertains only to registrants completing a paperRegistration Form. If you are registering online, you do not need to complete this.
- 2017 Financial Assistance Application
- Electronic Airport Contract
- Physical Examination-Vaccination Record